Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil 1 l
Description of Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil
This oil is creamy and silky, subtly scented and non-greasy. Its ultra light foamis specifically designed to respect the most sensitive skin. The skin is satin and ultra comfortable.
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
- 24h hydration*
- Cleanses, restores lipids and soothes
- Excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance
- Non comedogenic
- Does not sting the eyes
- Paraben free
- Preservative free
- Soap free
- No coloring
Atoderm Huile de douche soothes and protects from external aggressions thanks to its exclusive formula composed of vegetal biolipids, vitamin PP and Barrier Skin Therapy patent.
- Vegetal biolipids* soothe the feeling of tightness, increase the resistance of the skin by recreating the protective film of the skin.
- Vitamin PP by stimulating lipid synthesis, it allows the reconstruction of the skin barrier for a long term.
- The Skin Barrier therapy™ patent biologically prevents the binding of the bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus) responsible for aggravation of skin irritation.
- The patented natural complex DAF increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Dry sensitive skin
- Very dry to irritated with itching skin
Use of Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil
For the shower or bath, apply on wet skin then rinse.
For even better results, use an Atoderm skin care product afterwards.
Ingredients Bioderma Atoderm Shower Oil
Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MANNITOL, POLYSORBATE 20, XYLITOL, LAURETH-2, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.